Monday, July 20, 2009

a present like none other

Q: what do you get a guy who has (on several occasions) white elephant gifted 8x10 pictures of himself holding a trophy steelhead?

A: a shirt full of pictures of himself, holding a trophy steelhead, in locations not even he has dared to dream of.


(This one is my favorite as I understand now why Rob is so indifferent to my frequent requests for him to take me to Europe...it appears he has already been there.)

Thanks to our friends the Pecks for a gift like none other.

13 comments:

Reba said...

That is the coolest present ever. Happy Birthday, Rob!

Amy S said...

That shirt is AMAZING. hahaha LOVE it.

Wendi said...

That is AWESOME.

Alicia Leppert said...

That is the funniest shirt I have ever seen in my life.

tharker said...

So glad you posted this! The Pecks did such a great job!! I think my favorite is the one of him in front of the Pyramids.

P.S.
I think Spencer would love to get a White Elephant gift of Rob holding a monster fish!!

Heather said...

HA HA HA HA! So fitting.

AOlson said...

That shirt ROCKS!! So cool!

Amy J. said...

Gifts like that are priceless! Too funny.

Karen said...

That may be the best b-day present I have seen in a long time! So fitting!

jennis said...

HA! What a perfect gift for Rob! And I love that you did a 35 surprise party for him too!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Fantastic! The best idea ever! We love it!

Amy said...

LOL... that's AWESOME.

Jamie said...

What a funny gift! Made me laugh.