I was just admiring your old one pinned up at the dentist office today and thinking it was missing one very important part of your family! Glad to see an adorable update!
can i just say how much i love your fam?! i wish we lived closer.... can't wait to see you in oct. and just this morning matt asked me if cole lived up in the clouds.
I MISS all of you! I have to stop myself from calling and leaving you long (home sick) messages on your machine. I liked it when Kendall stayed with you for a week because it gave me an excuse to talk to YOU everyday. (heaven only knows Kendall wasn't there, she was waiting for the next Ozaki ACTIVITY! I am working on summer scrapbook pages, there are going to be soooo many.
I have not been on your blog in so long, and yet, everytime I do, I am amazed at you!!! Poetry, crafts, darling dressed kids, hot mamma... so what don't you do these days! I need more Kristin in my life again!
9 comments:
I LOVE this picture! Love your cute family too ;)
i love this!
+ i love the andelins.
love, lindsay
I was just admiring your old one pinned up at the dentist office today and thinking it was missing one very important part of your family! Glad to see an adorable update!
can i just say how much i love your fam?! i wish we lived closer.... can't wait to see you in oct. and just this morning matt asked me if cole lived up in the clouds.
I MISS all of you! I have to stop myself from calling and leaving you long (home sick) messages on your machine. I liked it when Kendall stayed with you for a week because it gave me an excuse to talk to YOU everyday. (heaven only knows Kendall wasn't there, she was waiting for the next Ozaki ACTIVITY! I am working on summer scrapbook pages, there are going to be soooo many.
Darling picture!
No wonder Toni is such an awesome photographer,look at her subjects, 6 of the best things to come out of Pasco. Love you guys so much!!!!
Doesn't get any better! Great job Toni, as always and great job to your fam...you all look so happy!
So cute! Isn't it the best to have a photog in the family?
I have not been on your blog in so long, and yet, everytime I do, I am amazed at you!!! Poetry, crafts, darling dressed kids, hot mamma... so what don't you do these days! I need more Kristin in my life again!
Post a Comment