alright...so, I am down to posting one month's worth of pics in a post. we are all about time management over here.
FALL 2010
*fall leaf wild rumpus
FALL 2010
*fall leaf wild rumpus

*a trip to the corn maze and the first time appearance of
this, almost 11 year old's, "i'm too cool to say cheese" face.
this, almost 11 year old's, "i'm too cool to say cheese" face.
*a Halloween to remember, where I actually made (with a little help from a few
skilled seamstresses) pirate costumes for my little guys.

skilled seamstresses) pirate costumes for my little guys.
it was perfection.





8 comments:
you're killing me with the awesomeness of your photos. I love that goofy grin Cody is sporting while wearing his costume.
Nice work on the costumes!
Josh has that same "I'm too cool to say cheese" face too. It makes me a bit sad.
I literally want to jump through my computer screen and onto that beach!
Love the new post. B. is so handsome! Those eyes... Seriously!
Miss ya like crazy. I think I would enjoy fall in Pasco!
I love when a Polkadot Perceptions post pops up in my reader.
++++
Beautiful babies you've got - Miss Kristin. You captured the prettiest fall moments on that camera of yours.
Love, Lindsay
And while you were on that beautiful beach, I got to take care of those awesome children with those adorable faces. It was perfection! Thanks to all your sweet friends, and Amy for their help and friendship.
Love you!
I love the amazing picture of the coconut cups and where did you find time to make the pirate costumes!!?? They look awesome! They totally look professional! Impressive.
The costumes turned out great-- and I LOVE Cody's face! Kendra wanted to know what Brock was. I told her he was himself :) Kendra also would like to say she totally loves Brynn, and you should tell her that!
love these pictures!!!! cody's smile is so cute!
Post a Comment