Dear Sister,
I can't get this out of my head! How do you do it? Mom by day...crocheting maniac by night. You with your laundry basket full of skeens and your needles moving like mad.
I can't get this out of my head! How do you do it? Mom by day...crocheting maniac by night. You with your laundry basket full of skeens and your needles moving like mad.
I don't know how you do it, but your etsy loving sister couldn't be more thrilled.
Love,
Me




7 comments:
Thank you dear sister!!!
That is gorgeous!
You had the unfortunate experience of hearing me actually squeal with delight when I saw Karen's amazing talents. Sorry for the squeal, but I couldn't help it ;) I am so in love with this little purple number!
Great job Karen!!!
OK, those photos your SIL took are amazing! And your kids are adorable in their halloween costumes! I love your little pumpkin! So cute in the fall colors.
So talented!! Very pretty. How good would that purple look on me:)
That is gorgeous! I guess I really need to learn something more than the basic chain stitch...!
Oh, I love it!
Post a Comment