Tuesday, November 18, 2008

thankful

an essay by Brock

I am thankful for a president because that means we can have good government. I am thankful for good parents because that means I am not alone. I am thankful that my parents have good jobs because that means I can have clothing, food and a house to live in. I am thankful for school because that means I can have a good education. I am thankful for the U.S. army because that means that I can be free. I am thankful for a teacher because that means I can learn more things every day. I am thankful for a healthy body becuase that means I can play sports. I am thankful for all these wonderful things.

For me...the perfect start to the season of thanks. I am thankful for Brock.

9 comments:

Amy said...

That is sweet! I love the picture. It looks professional.

PRP said...

This is priceless. What a smart little boy.

Suz said...

Brock is very wise.

tharker said...

Sweet boy.

AOlson said...

Awesome!! What a great boy you have!

Alicia Leppert said...

So sweet. Shouldn't we all be that grateful?

Kate said...

That is so special, make sure you keep that!!!

Karen said...

Very well spoken, just like his mom!

Jamie said...

That's amazing! How old is that boy really? I've never known anyone so young think or write that way.