Saturday, December 27, 2008

come and gone

Sometimes we were naughty... most of the time we were nice. He came. He gifted us plenty and now we are laying around, playing with new toys, napping, eating, laughing with family, and wishing Christmas day was more than just 24 hours.

merry christmas had 2008.

4 comments:

tharker said...

So cute! I love that Cody is eating the gift bag.

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great Christmas. I had so much fun talking to you.

AOlson said...

I just wanted to SQUEEZE Cody today in RS. His smile made all the snow melt, I am sure of it!!!

So glad you all had a great Christmas!!

Amy J. said...

Ohhh...I see that someone got Julie. Sydney loves her! In my opinion she has the BEST hair! I have found several Julie books at Goodwill. If you ever want to borrow them you are more than welcome. Also, if you have a Nintendo DS they have a Julie game! Sydney got it for Christmas and she loves it! I helped her for one of the games and it looks like lots of fun. I hope your sisters book turned out good!