Monday, December 15, 2008

his christmas spirit runnith over

While I am feeling like Christmas has fallen on top of me and I can't get up, my son is more than feelin' the holiday season.

(can be seen wearing this Santa hat everyday to school)


(one of many Christmas drawings I've found around the house)



What I've concluded from all of this: I've got to get me one of those Santa hats.

10 comments:

tharker said...

I am always so impressed with Brock's drawings. He is SO talented!!

And I think I need one of those hats too ;)

::lindsay said...

Wow, you've got quite the artist on your hands! Maybe we should buy several of those Santa hats, because I could use one too. I can't believe it's 10 days to Christmas. Thanksgiving being a little later this year really threw me off.

Karen said...

Brock is such a good artist. I love that he is wearing that Santa hat everywhere. To be young again?! I love it.
Can't wait to see you guys!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

I love the hat. I wonder if they come in pink??

I have been totally stealing songs from your playlist! Love your picks!

meohmyers said...

What a cutie. What a talented cutie! I bet you love finding his drawings around the house!

dandee said...

Ever since Brock started wearing his Santa hat to school, Easton has been insisting on wearing his too. He's a great example to us all.

Amy J. said...

Wow...I thought those Snoopy drawings were traced!

Suz said...

Brock, keep up the Christmas Cheer!

Wendi said...

So that's my problem... a lack of a Santa hat. And here I was thinking it was because I waited until December to start Christmas, and because we are taking Christmas elsewhere this year. Silly me! Brock is brilliant!

Alicia Leppert said...

I love that Woodstock is proclaiming the tree "ginormous." So adorable. I also stared at the drawing, to see if it was traced. He is so talented!