Saturday, October 31, 2009

my life without a computer, not as bad as I thought. turns out... one can actually live without the computer. it's true!!!

grateful to have learned this little lesson, I now plan on logging many hours in cyberspace consuming everything missed.

whilst on hiatus from all things internet, I decided to be bring to life a few cyber inspired ideas I had filed away for a rainy day.
(or in this particular instance, a day without time sucking internet access.)


\


as for moi:



let's see how long it last, shall we.

6 comments:

tharker said...

The shelf/chalkboard is so cool! I also love the lace accessory.

I for one am happy that your computer is up and running again. I'm missed your thoughts!

Heather said...

yeah, I keep learning this lesson only to forget it one week later. never ending battle, I suppose.

dandee said...

your projects are so inspiring. and so are you.

Lovely Lindsay said...

i've been daydreaming about that pretty necklace. love that shelf and really want to see it in person. it's not near any reptiles by chance, is it???? a computer break was good for you - even though i missed you at my late night "copy & paste & email to kristin" sessions.
love, lindsay
p.s. i have a chalkboard paint project i think that i might need your help with.

Suz said...

I have missed your insights and inspiration! :)

Marilyn said...

Can I please have that necklace? hmmmm, I LOVE IT!