Yay! Your computer must be working again!!Such cute kids!
So cute!
I love your family! So cute.
Yea! New pics on the blog. Great costumes! Glad you had a fun Halloween. Love you guys so much!
I love Cody/all your kids! Their costumes turned out good. Emi would be scared of Cole and Brock. :)
looks like fun! we made your favorite cornbread to go along with our chili!!! still felt like you guys were a thousand miles away, but at least you were there in the corn bread!love you guys!
they look so great! cody's smile is the. best.
Quentin will be envious-- he wanted to be some kind of star wars bad guy too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay! Your computer must be working again!!
Such cute kids!
So cute!
I love your family! So cute.
Yea! New pics on the blog. Great costumes! Glad you had a fun Halloween. Love you guys so much!
I love Cody/all your kids! Their costumes turned out good. Emi would be scared of Cole and Brock. :)
looks like fun! we made your favorite cornbread to go along with our chili!!! still felt like you guys were a thousand miles away, but at least you were there in the corn bread!
love you guys!
they look so great! cody's smile is the. best.
Quentin will be envious-- he wanted to be some kind of star wars bad guy too!
Post a Comment