Thank you for remembering. It is those heros that left home, family and all that is dear never to return that occupy my mind this day. I salute families everwhere, who teach their children that Duty, Honor and Country are more that just words. "Greater Love hath no man than this than a man lay down his life for his friends" more than just words from one who knows. Love Dad
I was touched by the U.S. flag you had on your house for Veteran's Day. What a photo of your dad to cherish! Thanks again for playing a huge role in changing my perception at the "Women Who Create" enrichment. Your talk, and that poem.... inspiration!
7 comments:
Wow. Thanks Kristen's Dad! You're a hero!
Thank you Jerry!
P.S.
I know a certain 4 year old that looks an awful lot like his grandpa. Those eyes!
Thank you for remembering. It is those heros that left home, family and all that is dear never to return that occupy my mind this day. I salute families everwhere, who teach their children that Duty, Honor and Country are more that just words. "Greater Love hath no man than this than a man lay down his life for his friends"
more than just words from one who knows.
Love Dad
That's amazing! What a wonderful Dad you have.
P.S. Love your latest projects.
So thankful for Papa J.
What a treasure of a photo. So handsome!
Dad you do look so handsome! I love you!
Kristin, thanks for the sweet reminder!
I was touched by the U.S. flag you had on your house for Veteran's Day. What a photo of your dad to cherish! Thanks again for playing a huge role in changing my perception at the "Women Who Create" enrichment. Your talk, and that poem.... inspiration!
Post a Comment