Monday, November 23, 2009


this is what 10 does:

lives for a game of four square
consumes large quantities of pizza
& believes MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" is the best song ever


10 also:

wants to do what's right
is a good friend
& on occasion...admits to needing a hug from his MOM


Happy Birthday 10!

10 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday Brock!! MC Hammer is the best. Just ask Uncle Jason... he knows personally! Hope you have an awesome day!

PRP said...

10, really? How the heck did that happen? Hope he has a wonderful day!

Jerry & Tanya said...

I love 10! We'll call today when he gets home from school. Love the picture!

tharker said...

Happy Birthday Brock!

It's hard to believe it's been 10 years! Remember our many phone calls comparing our pregnancies? And remember how jealous I was that you were done being pregnant, and I still had another month to go? ;)

Brock is sucha great kid! I hope he has a great day!!

Suz said...

Happy Birthday Brock!

Kristin you have been a TERRIFIC Mom for 10 wonderful years!

dandee said...

Ten is a great age and Brock is a great boy!

Happy Birthday Brock!

cate create said...

Brock really is a sweet boy and I'm glad he is such a great friend to my boys! We all think he is great!

jennis said...

I hope Brock had a great birthday - I was cracking up over the MC Hammer bit! Does he know that Jason actually fist-bumped MC Hammer? that still makes me laugh!

Jamie said...

Wish Brock lived closer. Jordan still talks about "that guy from the EFR"--he's not so good with names.

naturaljoy said...

10 really is great, even if they have bad days sometimes:) Mine was good for the rest of the day