I'll have to tip Kendra off, though-- her childhood myth bubble burst a week or so ago, starting with the fall of the Easter bunny... :) Fortunately, though, it's made her realize we are actually nicer parents than she thought we were, haha!
How cute is this little girl, and she's our granddaughter. We are very blessed! It's hard to see these times, because it means they are growing up. I loved how she would understand if the Tooth Fairy didn't respond back. The innocence of a child. Thanks for sharing. Love you!
p.s. I found your site through Danyelle's & I just wanted to say thank you for creating such an amazing print for your Stake YW's night. You did a beautiful job!
10 comments:
In Chandler Bing style, "Can she BE any cuter?!!"
I love her!
So adorable and one amazing pianist!
I especially love the "peace" of paper part! So cute!
I love a glimpse into the mind of a sever year old. That is a most adorbable letter. I would like to read the tooth fairy's response!
So cute!!
I'll have to tip Kendra off, though-- her childhood myth bubble burst a week or so ago, starting with the fall of the Easter bunny... :) Fortunately, though, it's made her realize we are actually nicer parents than she thought we were, haha!
How cute is this little girl, and she's our granddaughter. We are very blessed! It's hard to see these times, because it means they are growing up. I loved how she would understand if the Tooth Fairy didn't respond back. The innocence of a child. Thanks for sharing. Love you!
this is adorable!!! Oh brynn is just a sweetheart!
our girls must have been talking about this recently. abby left a similar letter to the tooth fairy about a month ago. something I'll keep forever.
now, the question is, did the tooth fairy write back?
I loved this, thanks for sharing. I especially loved the "if you don't want to tell thats okay." Too precious and what a sweetheart
What a perfect letter! So completely darling!
p.s. I found your site through Danyelle's & I just wanted to say thank you for creating such an amazing print for your Stake YW's night. You did a beautiful job!
Post a Comment