These are great pictures! Sounds like a great time. Love the one of your parents on the roller coaster!
Ahh so cool you got to see your parents. Such good pics of them and the kids too. I need to take you on every vacation so I can get cool pictures. :)
Thank you and Rob for taking the time to come see us, and bringing our grandkids. It was lots of fun! Love you!
Ok I am totally diggin' the new camera. Jealous! Of course the subjects don't hurt either, too cute. I am glad you have fun and I can't believe how grown up Brynn looks! Beautiful girl! Love ya!
these pictures are...amazing!bet the memories are even better.so glad to see grandma t and papa j. we miss them!
That second picture is soooooo amazing. The colors are so vibrant and the picture is so interesting. You could sell that one!Such a fun little spring break adventure!
wow these pictures are so clear!! I love your sweet kids.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These are great pictures! Sounds like a great time. Love the one of your parents on the roller coaster!
Ahh so cool you got to see your parents. Such good pics of them and the kids too. I need to take you on every vacation so I can get cool pictures. :)
Thank you and Rob for taking the time to come see us, and bringing our grandkids. It was lots of fun! Love you!
Ok I am totally diggin' the new camera. Jealous! Of course the subjects don't hurt either, too cute. I am glad you have fun and I can't believe how grown up Brynn looks! Beautiful girl! Love ya!
these pictures are...amazing!
bet the memories are even better.
so glad to see grandma t and papa j. we miss them!
That second picture is soooooo amazing. The colors are so vibrant and the picture is so interesting. You could sell that one!
Such a fun little spring break adventure!
wow these pictures are so clear!! I love your sweet kids.
Post a Comment