Monday, May 17, 2010


i am chocolate. he is steak. i am beaches. he is mountains. i am a good book. he is a fishing mag. i am......

certain that after 13 years our differences don't really matter.

today is our anniversary.

9 comments:

PRP said...

So sweet. Happy Anniversary!

::lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! 13 years is definitely something to be celebrated and I'm glad you have that person who is your perfect complement in every way.

Reba said...

congratulations! love the picture

Amy S said...

Happy anniversary!

Karen said...

13 years!!! I still remember my frequent visits to your first apartment together... Rob and his pets, and that crazy bathtub.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Congratulations! You two are great! Has it been 13 years since he put on his first pair of waders? Love you two! We wish you many more.

Suz said...

A happiest anniversary to 2 of my favorite people! We love you both!

Kristin I think you are the best CATCH Rob ever caught.

love ya - Suz

tharker said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! We love you guys!

naturaljoy said...

that's sweet, I hope you have a getaway, you seem to need it more the older the kids get!