Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i have been working on this piece FOREVER. trying to make a little girl's room into a big girl's room by adding bits of kelly green to the all the pink. i love the finished product, but am now looking around the room at what else needs to change to make the night stand work better.

next thing you know, my husband will be standing in the room with a paint brush and a look on his face that says, "i thought it was fine the way it was."

oh, my poor husband.

8 comments:

PRP said...

It's gorgeous! Absolutely perfect. You did a fantastic job. Brynn is one lucky little lady.

tharker said...

I love the color!

dandee said...

it turned out so great! can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves for Brynn's space.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Love it! You have such a great eye. Tell Brynn happy belated birthday.

Brook said...

I love it. Did you modge podge the cute pink gingham print to the front of the drawer? Super cute! and I loved brynn's white dress!

Karen said...

Really Cute!

Carly Andelin said...

That is so cute--I love it! And Mike would say the exact same thing Rob would. They just don't understand...

naturaljoy said...

hey maybe I should do that to that same table I have1