She is wearing the dress I wore on my baptism day. My mom (her grandmother) made it. Her other grandma made a few adjustments and slight changes so that she could wear it. A dress made by both of her grandmothers. She says she is going to have her little girl wear it some day.

Can you honestly think of anything better than girls in pretty white dresses?
*thanks to my sweet friend for helping to document this memory with me. you are the best.
*thanks to my sweet friend for helping to document this memory with me. you are the best.




9 comments:
So beautiful. Congrats to Brynn. She looks lovely.
so cute.
Brynn looked beautiful and I loved her dress, but I love it even more now that I know you wore it. She radiates sweetness...as do your parents. They just look happy all the time, and I love that!
Wow, I remember when you wore that dress. Brynn is Beauty! She reminds me so much of you. What a joyful day!
oh, i love that girl so much.
thanks for letting me tag along. :)
Wow! It turned out perfect! How pretty is she!!!
She looked so pretty in her dress. I asked her on Sunday if someone made it for her, and you should have seen the grin on her sweet face when she told me that BOTH of her grandmas made it for her. I seriously adore that girl!
I'm so happy for her, and so glad we were able to be there on her baptism day. We love your family to pieces!
how special she wore your dress. She looks beautiful!
I am so glad I got to be there for the photo shoot. I sure love the two beautiful girls that wore that dress!
Post a Comment