Eleven years ago I married this boy from some place called Pasco, Washington who rollerbladed like a pro, said he wanted to be a dentist, and who was refreshingly humble and entirely true to himself.
Happy Aniversary! Boy I remember that handsome rollerblader and how you tried to learn before he came down to visit. Aren't you glad your not rollerblading today!!!!! Or maybe, learning to rollerblade was preparing you for Cole. (you gotta be quick)
Rob, the first time I meet you I knew your were wonderful. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Thanks for adding so much to our family, we love you.
Rob, I loved you right off until you threw your giant lizard on my back. Oh and that snake, you made me hold that thing. I was not ready for that. I'm glad that was all pre marriage behavior! Thank you for not doing that anymore. I haven't had any nasty animals on my back for 11 years. Happy Anniversary!
You guys are a great match. I'm really amazed that you still have your wedding ring and it looks so shiny and new. I lost my diamond after we were married for 5 years. We had the prongs taken off so it was just a band. Unfortuately I lost the band last summer on our 10year anniversary trip. So now I wear a $10 silver ring just in case. Way to go for keeping your ring in sound condition.
14 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful day and get to do something special just for the two of you.
happy anniversary you two! That's a way cute picture.
Happy Anniversary! Humble and true...those are great words to describe Rob.
Happy Aniversary! Boy I remember that handsome rollerblader and how you tried to learn before he came down to visit. Aren't you glad your not rollerblading today!!!!!
Or maybe, learning to rollerblade was preparing you for Cole. (you gotta be quick)
Rob, the first time I meet you I knew your were wonderful. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Thanks for adding so much to our family, we love you.
Ok seriously LOVE that pic of you and Rob, what are you like 12??
Have a great day you two!
PS... I've been staring at the photo of the hand and I'm convinced it is a mans, what do you think??
Happy Anniversary to you both!
I too love that picture.
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.
I think Rob made a good choice too!
Love the picture! Happy Anniversary....to the best Scout Master Couple.....who can handle dents your car!
I've loved you guys since I've known you, I guess that means we've almost got 11 years under our belt too! Congrats.
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad Meagn has been able to tame your mane. Love Ya!
Rob, I loved you right off until you threw your giant lizard on my back. Oh and that snake, you made me hold that thing. I was not ready for that. I'm glad that was all pre marriage behavior!
Thank you for not doing that anymore. I haven't had any nasty animals on my back for 11 years.
Happy Anniversary!
I think you made the right choice, too. We love Rob. Eleven years, keep up the good work!
You guys are a great match. I'm really amazed that you still have your wedding ring and it looks so shiny and new. I lost my diamond after we were married for 5 years. We had the prongs taken off so it was just a band. Unfortuately I lost the band last summer on our 10year anniversary trip. So now I wear a $10 silver ring just in case. Way to go for keeping your ring in sound condition.
Post a Comment