Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Elasta-Girl

Me. . . six weeks from my due date.

No where for this baby to go but out and out and out. And so my belly grows in size every day. I am sort of amazed at how my body accepts the challenge of growing a small being, size ?. I think it may be mocking me.


My body: "Bring it on! You have no idea to what extent I can stretch and expand."


Me: "No wait....I believe you! I believe you! "

Body by Baby

18 comments:

Lee said...

Kristin you look so cute!! I can't believe you are so close to having number 4!!

Suz said...

You are so stinkin cute pregnant. Mother of 4, I can't believe it. It is a joy to watch you grow up and OUT! Love you tons.

Carly Andelin said...

If it does make you feel better, you are cute pregnant. You don't gain it elsewhere, just your tummy! I am so excited to see your little one in August! Good luck with the labor--Amy tells me you can't get the epidural--AAAAHHHHHH!

Kate said...

you are one of the cutest preggo ladies ever :) I wish my belly looked so stinkin perky that far along! lol.

Karen said...

Love this pic. Soooo pretty! That looks like a baby boy belly! I can't wait! You'll be looking at your toes again before you know it! Keep on Stretchin'!

Heather said...

What? No epidural, I haven't heard this story...

And I think you were bigger with Brynn.... still just as cute.

Ashley said...

i hope i look that cute when i'm pregnant! Almost there kristin!

Toni said...

you look amazing! i can't believe it's only six weeks away! I can't wait to get my hands on that little thing and take it's pictures all day long!!!

Ms. Kristen said...

You look great for a preganant women! Serious!
Still....can't wait to see the next Andelin!

PRP said...

See, this is why I can't post a picture of myself pregnant...you are the cutest thing ever! I can't compete.

We're so close! Hang in there!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Mmmmmmm! Sure would like to know what's taking up so much space inside you. Grandson or granddaughter? Either way, I CAN'T WAIT! See ya soon!

::lindsay said...

Elasta-girl---that's funny. I feel like that when I'm pregnant too. Like everyone else, I think you look fantastic. It really is all belly. You don't gain an ounce anywhere else.

dandee said...

You are glowing. Seriously. So beautiful!

naturaljoy said...

Oh such de ja vu, at least you look cute it's not so cute afterward and yes it's been harder this time to get it to go away!

Alicia Leppert said...

Body by Baby. Love it. I would kill to look like you when I'm pregnant. My body seems to accept the challenge to make every other part of my body match my stomach, inch for inch. Only 6 weeks left!

tharker said...

You are and always have been one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have known. Sounds cheesy and trite, I know....but I truly mean it.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

You look Fantastic. I wish I could pull off the pregnant and glowing look. Instead I'm more bloated and sweating. Ah well...We can't all look fantastic that would make everyone want to go out and get all knocked up right? I can not wait to find out what you are having. I think we don't feel the need to wait just because we can still get a suprise outcome through you guys :)

Karen said...

Kristin, aaron and tiana want an invite to your blog.