Friday, August 22, 2008

life long "to do" list

This is the kind of "to do" list I like. One that allows for all the time in the world.



LIFE LONG "TO DO" LIST:
  1. Learn to play the chello.
    (I know...I'm an orchestra geek at heart.)

  2. Stand in front of Michaelangelo's Pieta in Rome.
    (in pictures...awe inspiring)

  3. Watch as my kids grow to become who they are meant to become.
    (sky is the limit)

I wonder what your list looks like???????

4 comments:

tharker said...

1.Learn to play the piano (not very creative I know, but hey for me, this would be huge!)

2. Be the kind of mother that my children want to come home and visit when they're all grown up

3. Invent a cinnamon roll that doesn't go straight from the lips to the hips.

b.rad said...

1. get up
(only when i have to)
2. Eat at taco bell
(i can never have enough of that little piece of heaven on earth)
3. Dont forget to put down the toilet seat (its just so natural)

Marilyn said...

1. Learn to play the violin and harp.
2. See MoTab in concert.
3. Travel Europe.
4. Raise my children in truth and righteousness and see my grand children raised in the same manner.

Thanks for the opportunity to think about this.

leigh said...

funny - I used to have playing the cello on my list too, but I'm not sure it's on there anymore.

1. take a welding class (and endless other art/skill classes)
2. go to Italy (and learn Italian)
3. have an etsy shop