Me behind the camera. My eyes a little watery. So much to be grateful for.
Never perfection the first time around.
(what is Brock doing? i know what Cole is doing!)
Close to perfection when given a second chance.
Thankful the Lord gives us second chances every day. Somehow saying "cheese" just doesn't seem right.
1...2...3... Say BLESSINGS!




9 comments:
Yesterday was so cool. I'm glad you guys got to have so much family here for the occasion.
Yeah, what IS Brock doing? Although, he looks pretty GQ in the second pic.
Lovely family, I miss you!
Wish we could have been there. We love you all very much!
We were so happy to be there. We love you guys!
So sweet! Your kids are beautiful on the outside and in! I know that sounds corny....but TRUE!
I love blessing day. Glad yours was so special. Your family is beautiful!
BLESSINGS!
Love your sweet family.
You always have the best short and simple posts. Very cute family. That Brynn is a beauty.
Congrats on the new one! Cody is a great name and he has alot in store for him...just look who his parents are. Great pictures.
Post a Comment