Tuesday, August 26, 2008

so he thinks he can dance

10 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I love Coley's dancing! He is so cute. ask him if he wants to come teach me how to dance? Love ya!

Suz said...

I voting for # 2! Way to go Cole!

So Kristin, what form of dance would you call this?

Hop Hip?

dandee said...

With all the energy that boy has he should be able to move like that all. night. long.

tharker said...

I adore that kid!! Cole is seriously one of the funniest kids I know. And I agree with Danyelle, he has some major energy!

Jamie said...

those are some pretty fast feet. I love how Bryn is laughing in the background.

Heather said...

What a crazy boy.

Ashley said...

no more giving him straight sugar! Haha, so funny! Made me laugh out loud... i hear brad and i need to make a trip up to washington!

Alicia Leppert said...

I see Riddalin in his future. Just kidding, loved the dancing.

Jerry & Tanya said...

And the Crystal Ball goes to Cole Andelin. I'm sure Carrie Ann, Bruno, and Lynn would agree. What a fun guy!

Karen said...

I love it! I wish I could move that fast. Maybe I can. Colie and I should have a dance off. Actually,there's no doubt that he would run circles around me!
Loved the pics of Brynn on her b-day post. Can't wait to see you and Cole and baby Cody! Love ya