A conversation with Cole on the way to Grandma's house.
C: Mom where are we going?
Me: I am taking you to Grandma's?
C: Is Cody going to stay too?
Me: Yes.
C: Well...so you're not staying?
Me: Nope.
C: Well...so you'll be by yourself and that will be sad for you?
Me: Pretty sure it won't be.
C: Well... you'll be scared.
Me: I'll be fine bud.
C: Well...just turn all the lights on and don't think about crabs because they're scary.
Me: O.K. I'll try not to think about crabs. Thanks bud.




14 comments:
I always wonder, how is it that I am always the first person to read your new posts? Do I really always just happen to get on right after you post? Then I realize, it's probably because I am the only one that checks blogs on the hour every hour. Then I get super embarrassed about that I don't comment on your posts until later just so I'm not first. But apparently tonight I don't care. Well...that was way cute. Crabs. Hilarious.
AWESOME!! I can totally picture his face as he is giving you this advice, too.
That is so cute! I'm always worried about crabs too. LOL
oh. cute.
ha I love Cole and his conversations. He is too cute.
Where did the crabs come from? I love it. What a sweet little guy.
Crabs are pretty scary, unless they are bright red and you are holding the shell cracker. :)
Cole is awesome. He can talk to Wendi about turning all the lights on-- she will understand.
That was stinkin' hilarious. I think I need to get to know Cole a little better, he seems like a funny kid.
Cole's a smart kid. That's what I do when I'm home alone... turn all the lights on and try not to think about crabs... or creepy crickets.
Crabs reminds me of the time we were in Cancun and Rob was holding that Hermit Crab. After all, Rob loves his animals. Anyway, it grabbed hold of his belly. There was some serious pinching going on. Roberto had to jump in the pool to get it off. Maybe Rob told Cole about that story and that started Cole's phobia of crabs. The End.
Cute Cole! I love him!
Cole is so dang funny!!!!
If only he knew the joy you'd feel on getting back into your car ALONE. That's so funny! I love the bit about the crabs.
Post a Comment