A few Easter pics with behind the scenes commentary by MOM:
(minutes before we have to leave and this one can't find his shoes anywhere)
(she spent the last half hour crying about how her Easter dress was bothering her)
(this one spent 3/4 of this day on his bed in time out)
(and this one...he spit up all over his Dad's suit right after this shot was taken)Happy Easter Grandmas.




11 comments:
Even if things were a bit nutty, those are still some of the cutest dang kids ever!
And that picture of Cole....love it!
At least you took some Easter pics-- nobody (including myself) wanted to get out of bed this morning, and we were so sadly late for church!
And good job Cody. Your daddy needs to overcome his spit-up aversion/phobia. Maybe a little more exposure will help him :)
Hey, at least you got some great pictures. Those are adorable. My Easter pictures look exactly like what was going on at the time--utter chaos.
Sounds like you had a great Easter! Julie was wanting to be like cousin Cody yesterday because she was a spit-up machine! (Somewhat unusual for her.)
Cutest kids in the world!!!
Sounds about right for a Sunday! :) Cute cute kids!
I could seriously eat Cody with a spoon. Might be the cutest picture ever, and that's saying something since I have dang cute kids. But come on! He's delicious!
The others are pretty darn sweet too!
#4 must have been smiling because he was planning the upcoming spit up attack.
I LOVE the pictures and the commentary. I want to see the kids soo bad! They are so cute. Emi will LOVE playing Cody.
I can't wait to see all these darling kids this summer.
Thanks for this. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment