This is what I have been doing in my spare moments. Playing with paper and glue. (anything to put off piles of laundry and dirty bathrooms) And while I was pleased with the end result, others in this house had different opinions. My favorite was by my all too practical son who looked at this collage and said,
"now...what's the theme?"
I have to smile at this. Funny how the creative brain and the all too practical science brain see things so different. But that is a subject for a different post.
Happy Weekend!






8 comments:
love this!! do i spy a little photo transfering?! being brave with your creativity - you've inspired me. let's do a project together.
++++
andrey and i have different brains. a different post for another day, is right.
love, lindsay
I think it's lovely. Good for you for thinking outside the box!
what's the theme? what kids says that? it made me laugh, a lot.
What a very creative mind! I love it! How can I get some?
It looks great! You are so creative. Had I done one of those, it would have looked like Jake did it for me ;)
That is so funny. I love when my kids say things way beyond their years and I realize they are actually smarter than I ever realized. Love the creation.
That looks cool. Very creative. I love that Brock said that. So cute.
YAY! I love this! xo
~dee
Post a Comment