That makes me feel a lot better about how sadly we failed yesterday at the "summer daily schedule" I had drawn up!! :) And kudos to you for the 5:30am running!
i spy the cutest nightstand. ever. can't wait to see it in person. i'm on a knob hunt for you. save the fun summer stuff until i get back. love, lindsay
8 comments:
except for the part where you went running at 5:30 am... not lazy.
isn't it lovely? other than that whole running thing crazy girl...
looks alot like what's going on over here, sans 5:30 AM running...
welcome, summer.
Looks and sounds like our house this morning. I love the feeling of not having to be anywhere or with anything pressing on the schedule. Good day!
I love it!!
That makes me feel a lot better about how sadly we failed yesterday at the "summer daily schedule" I had drawn up!! :) And kudos to you for the 5:30am running!
i spy the cutest nightstand. ever. can't wait to see it in person. i'm on a knob hunt for you. save the fun summer stuff until i get back.
love, lindsay
Post a Comment