Just one more reason why I LOVE Cole!!
hilarious.
Funny!
Totally what summer is all about!
Guess we can conclude that he loves the water. Any chance that a good swimming lesson will slow him down? Oh, how we love our Cole.
So cute and peaceful!
He's recharging!
I'd better not let Q see this picture or he will be sleeping in his goggles too! Oh, I just thought about the concept of Q and Cole at a swimming pool together, and it was scary. (but most thoughts about Q and Cole together are scary, I guess...)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Just one more reason why I LOVE Cole!!
hilarious.
Funny!
Totally what summer is all about!
Guess we can conclude that he loves the water. Any chance that a good swimming lesson will slow him down? Oh, how we love our Cole.
So cute and peaceful!
He's recharging!
I'd better not let Q see this picture or he will be sleeping in his goggles too!
Oh, I just thought about the concept of Q and Cole at a swimming pool together, and it was scary. (but most thoughts about Q and Cole together are scary, I guess...)
Post a Comment