(but maybe with a few less time outs)
love always,
Mom
Happy Birthday Cole! He is such a cute kid. Kaiya really enjoyed him at preschool.I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. Thanks for the box! Kaiya was excited and it'll go to good use! Have a good day.
Happy Birthday, indeed!
Happy 4th Cole!! We love that little guy over here!
Happy Birthday, Cole! We love you!Four is a great age to be. Glad you got to go bowling.
Happy bday Cole! You are awesome.
Happy late birthday Cole!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Cole! He is such a cute kid. Kaiya really enjoyed him at preschool.
I'm sorry I missed you yesterday. Thanks for the box! Kaiya was excited and it'll go to good use! Have a good day.
Happy Birthday, indeed!
Happy 4th Cole!! We love that little guy over here!
Happy Birthday, Cole! We love you!Four is a great age to be. Glad you got to go bowling.
Happy bday Cole! You are awesome.
Happy late birthday Cole!
Post a Comment