"So...it's the bottom of the ninth, tied game, Mariners and the Yankees, and Ichiro hits a homerun to win the game. Mom, it was awesome!"
Spence. will. die. So cool!
That's awesome! How fun!Oh, and by the way, I'm LOVING our new car pool. Cole is HILARIOUS!
How fun!
THEY WERE THERE??! We were watching that on TV and were so jealous of everyone there. Now we have specific people to be jealous of!
So cool!!! I bet Brock was SOOO excited.
Brock, what an awesome game to be able to see. Glad you had so much fun! Love you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Spence. will. die.
So cool!
That's awesome! How fun!
Oh, and by the way, I'm LOVING our new car pool. Cole is HILARIOUS!
How fun!
THEY WERE THERE??! We were watching that on TV and were so jealous of everyone there. Now we have specific people to be jealous of!
So cool!!! I bet Brock was SOOO excited.
Brock, what an awesome game to be able to see. Glad you had so much fun! Love you!
Post a Comment