Friday, September 25, 2009

work in progress

This is a collage I am working on. Other things I am working on right now:

my parenting skills
my triceps
my time management
my unorganized closet
and my addiction to carbonation

Looking at my list...I may just focus on the collage, as it's the only one I could actually check-off as completed by the end of the day.

I am a work in progress.

7 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

what is your carbonation of choice? i'm fighting this battle, too. the harder i try the more i daydream about the fizzy stuff. isn't that how it goes.
+++
love the sneak peak!
love, lindsay

Kate said...

Fighting the carbonation war with ya...darn it.

Can't wait to see the final product! Looks beautiful already :)

Jerry & Tanya said...

Can't wait to see you collage finished. You are our masterpiece (one of 4)! Always keep working on things and growing, but we think your doing great! Love you!

PRP said...

I'm loving the colors you've chosen. Can't wait to see the finished product?

And are they REALLY sure that carbonation is a bad thing? I'm just wondering....

Megan said...

if you figure out a good way to give up the carbonation, let me know. i keep trying and i do better but not great...
on a bad day, i will actually load all the kids in the car just to go get a soda--seriously.

Suz said...

Sonic Happy Hour is my favorite time of day!

Petit Elefant said...

your triceps? um, yeah, me too, totally.

carbonation, aren't we all?