
I said this to myself every time my alarm went off at 5:30am. I said this to myself every Saturday morning long run. I said this to myself every time my shins and ankles ached from running more than any 33 year old mommy of four ever should. I said this to myself non-stop for the last three miles of the 13.1 mile race.
I can do hard things.
PS: dear running friends,
i look forward to seeing your sleepy, "why are we doing this" faces again real soon. i think i hear my running shoes calling to me.




13 comments:
So amazing! You should feel incredibly proud!
woot woot! congratulations, that is awesome!
Spoken perfectly!! I felt and feel exactly the same way. Glad I could share it with you.
Kristin, you are my hero. Really.
Wow did Wendi just steal my line? Yes she did. I'll say it anyway, you are my hero. :) I am impressed with you and I hope you got a smokin hot pair of designer jeans for your accomplishment.
I knew you could do it! So proud of you! Looking good and feeeling good.
I think I need to go blow the dust off of my running shoes :)
I'm still so amazed by all of you! You're awesome!
Way to Go!
You did a hard thing, and we are so proud of you! Way to go! Love Ya!
only in my dreams i would be able to run a half marathon.
andrey would tell me everytime he saw you guys running super early in the morning - and i would just hang my head in shame.
so proud of you all. so proud.
love, linds
You were sooooooo awesome! Thanks for encouraging me at the end!
Great job!! That is quite a feat!
I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for you.
Post a Comment