Friday, December 18, 2009

sister friend

photo: etsy


more than just a friend. more like a sister.

no other way to describe it... after having known someone for so long... that your day isn't the same if you haven't talked at least once, even if it's just for a few seconds.


happy birthday danyelle


(someday...when we're really, really old and wrinkly we can take a picture just like this one, but with old lady shoes and brown panty hose on. )

7 comments:

Amy J. said...

I hope her day is fun dispite the busy holidays! What a sweet post. Happy Birthday Danyelle!

Lovely Lindsay said...

happy birthday danyelle!
++++
you girls are so silly. thank you for sharing your sister-friend with me. together, the two of you inspire me to no end.
love, lindsay

dandee said...

i can see us in our brown panty hose, balancing on our walkers making jewelry...or doing a puzzle.

thank you for this. made me feel so special.

PRP said...

Happy Birthday!

Marilyn said...

A gorgeous post. I love the way she holds friendship so dear. It makes being her friend so wonderful.

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Danyelle! I hope you have a wonderful, special day.

tharker said...

Happy Birthday Danyelle!! She is truly one of a kind, and I feel blessed to call her friend.