
this is cole.
this is the face he makes when he doesn't like what I am telling him to do.
"stink-id" is what he says to express exactly how he feels about what I am telling him to do.
(as in "that's so stink-id.")
as near as I can tell, "stink-id" is a cross between stinky and stupid. he says this word so much, it's growing on me. rob and i say "stink-id" now. feel free to use it yourself if it works for you.
this is the face he makes when he doesn't like what I am telling him to do.
"stink-id" is what he says to express exactly how he feels about what I am telling him to do.
(as in "that's so stink-id.")
as near as I can tell, "stink-id" is a cross between stinky and stupid. he says this word so much, it's growing on me. rob and i say "stink-id" now. feel free to use it yourself if it works for you.




8 comments:
I like it. It sounds kinda biblical to me its not stinketh but stinked has more punch. Its my new favorite.
Love Dad
I think I've seen a very similar look on zub's face quite a bit lately. Wow. I'm with your dad though... I like stink-id.
i like. i'll use it. if i tell the boys that cole made it up its the ONLY word they'll say to me i'm sure... for example: me: did you guys like dinner? them: stink-id.
love you guys!
cole looked so grown-up at church the other day. it sort of made me sad because i was missing his little cole self. (and the letter "W") this post makes me happy. like maybe even the grown-up cole will still be just as awesome.
love, lindsay
Spencer and I are both looking at this post and cracking up! We LOVE that boy so much!!!!
Okay, I'm going to out myself now. Funny thing is when I saw this post, I thought to myself, looks like she has a nice camera because that's a great picture. Now I know that you do :)
Michael and Cole are twins.
Where's Rob when Cole makes that face?
suz... you make me laugh.
Post a Comment