we did all of these very same things in my house the week of Christmas.
all that's missing is mom's Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton Christmas cd.
(on heavy rotation!!!!!)
"white christmas without you,
white christmas and i'm blue.
i love you...i need you...
so sad, but so true."
(sung with country twang)
ten bucks says i have a few siblings singing the same song right about now.
all that's missing is mom's Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton Christmas cd.
(on heavy rotation!!!!!)
"white christmas without you,
white christmas and i'm blue.
i love you...i need you...
so sad, but so true."
(sung with country twang)
ten bucks says i have a few siblings singing the same song right about now.




7 comments:
I love that picture. Making stuff at Christmas is the best. You're such a great mom.
We almost went the whole season without it, but then Brad came and put it on the Ipod. We were able to still get our dance in. Love it!Love all the fun traditions of Christmas. Way to go! Love you!
Looks and sounds like fun!!
Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers have no idea what they started when they released that album.
Christmas without you
Like a mystery with no clues
Like fireworks with no fues
Christmas without you
Don't forget
I believe in Santa Claus.....when everyone dances!
I have to get a copy from Brad.
Keep singing, keep dancing(thats for Rob) and keep laughing!
Merry Christmas! Love ya!
I owe you 10 bucks. We have been singing Dolly and Kenny's Christmas all week.
Dave
I'm just glad ornament painting made it to Washington!!!
Post a Comment