I took a photography crash course in Seattle this weekend (offered by this lady.)It was fantastic. In spite of the fact that my mommy brain doesn't retain info the way it used to, I had a few..."oh, I get it" moments that makes my camera a little less scary to me.
Now all I need is the sun to come out and a few willing subjects. Actually, just a sunny day... I always have one very willing subject. I just need him to hold still.




7 comments:
I love these pictures because they are just SO Cole.
Super cute!! And I am sure you had a fabulous time, anything to do with photography and Seattle sounds divine!
It was so fun hanging out with you! I hear you on the hold still thing. I have been reading through the book and it is really helping me figure things out! Cute photos!
i can pretty much hear cole's laugh in these pictures. love them. love, lindsay
How cool! I'd love to meet Nicole...you must have great stories to tell.
those are great shots. and you're right, that boy jumps off the screen. his personality is so BIG!
That's so neat that you were able to take a photography class! Cole is so funny. Hey, with your new photography skillz you should take a picture of my Mom and Bruno. I am not sure if my dad will ever get around to doing it.
Post a Comment