Spencer and I were really hoping for a video! Love that Cole boy.
He's beautiful and will certainly snag some fine ladies one days with moves like that!
Dude, who doesn't want to dance like an Asian Dentist??
I would pay good money to see Rob dance.
Go Cole! Shake what yo mamma gave ya!
Go Cole! I'm seeing a So You Think You Can Dance contestant. Remember dancing to Donna Summers? Yea, he got it from his mom. Love our Cole!
Cole don't let your dad kid you, he has lots of SYTYCD moves.
I just want to know where Brock got *his* moves, and if you got a copy of what Jason captured on video...! :) And Q wants to tell Cole hi!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Spencer and I were really hoping for a video! Love that Cole boy.
He's beautiful and will certainly snag some fine ladies one days with moves like that!
Dude, who doesn't want to dance like an Asian Dentist??
I would pay good money to see Rob dance.
Go Cole! Shake what yo mamma gave ya!
Go Cole! I'm seeing a So You Think You Can Dance contestant. Remember dancing to Donna Summers? Yea, he got it from his mom. Love our Cole!
Cole don't let your dad kid you, he has lots of SYTYCD moves.
I just want to know where Brock got *his* moves, and if you got a copy of what Jason captured on video...! :)
And Q wants to tell Cole hi!
Post a Comment