Tuesday, January 26, 2010

digital dally-ings

my kids were so good to me yesterday. they read and let me play collage on the computer for a little while.



(i think this is my favorite)



b.rock asked my what a collage is. i told him it's art with no rules.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

These are so awesome. How are you doing this without Photoshop? I'm for sure searching through moving boxes today to get you a copy. (and miracle of miracles, I even think I know which box it is in).

polka dots said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tharker said...

I too think the second one is my favorite!

PRP said...

As always, so beautiful.

Lovely Lindsay said...

whoa! whoa! how are you doing this??? i want one for my screen saver. can i?
love, lindsay

Karen said...

I love the last one. I love the artsy part of your brain! I want one in a frame!