"happy lives here"
brave enough today to finally put paint on canvas.
brave enough today to admit that happy doesn't
always live here.
sometimes stress, chaos, and a fair amount of "you're driving me crazy" occupy this house.
happy is the goal. now we have a daily reminder.
10 comments:
true.
isn't that the way home is supposed to be?
love the painting.
i love this so much! i would like to order mine now, please.
I love that. Our home needs one too.
So what's the name of your Etsy store again? I'd like to place my order..:)
I'm with Dandee and PRP. I want one, too. Love you so much!!!!!!!!!
so cool. seriously.
Project for when you come. I need some Happy on my wall!
so - the picture doesn't do this beauty justice now that i've seen it in person. your creative skills these days have me bubbling with inspiration. come home from your travels soon so we can have a summer full of creating pretty things. love, lindsay
that is one of the most beautiful & creative paintings I have ever seen. you did an amazing job on it; and, the post? brilliant. i love the honesty & i would love one in my home as a reminder as well.
*~*~*
i know several people mentioned this...but are you selling & where can i buy?
I am putting a link to this post on my blog because I love the art work and saying sooo much! I might be copying your great idea!
Brook
Post a Comment