So...my oldest two are gone. Gone on a whirl wind trip to Dallas with Grandma and Papa (where they are no doubt having the time of their lives.) Leaving me with my two little Cs. And while I am enjoying the quiet of two kids (Well, one really. Cole is always good at making himself heard!). . .I am officially confessing that I am missing the craziness of four.

What have we been doing to pass the time until Brock and Brynn return?

Some sleeping, some sidewalk chalk, and a whole lot of nursing up in here!




7 comments:
Your kids are having a fun time and are so stinken cute. Brock has taught Kendall the art of gecko hunting. Brynn is such a cutie, she is such a princess. I love her sweet smile. She reminds me so much of you. I love watching her.
On Monday Night, Grace, Corbyn and Brynn put on a performance, it was just like the old days, even down to the dynamics of the girls. The only thing different is Papa J is now paying the performers.
They are coming over to our house tonight to play. So check my blog later tonight and we will send you, Rob and the 2C's a message.
We sure love ya and miss ya. You are doing a wonderful job as a mother of these beautiful children. Keep up the good work!
I know Cole is excited to have them back as well.
I LOVE that picture of Mr. Cody. One handsome baby.
I love that even Cole's legs are sidewalk chalked! And the picture of Cody is adorable. He has the sweetest kissy little lips!
okay, that picture of cole from the waist down is so stinkin cute.
Enjoy you time and sit back and relax if you can :)
How fun! You have the best parents ever. I bet Brock and Brynn are having a blast.
Cody's cheeks are filling out. Too cute!
Hey, I'm down to two too. The two boys have been gone for a couple of weeks now and have a few more days of their vacation with grandparents. You know, they're about a half hour away from you--maybe they should come for a visit so you'll get your fill of 4 for an afternoon.
Maybe I'm not the greatest mom because I am totally with only having two at home--meals, getting in and out of the car...everything is so much easier and Grant is actually acting really calm. Its a miracle!
I love the pictures of just feet and legs. So cute. It's so weird to see you have such an Asian looking baby! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment