Wednesday, October 29, 2008

is there a photographer in the house?

Thanks to my crazy talented SIL, I have some new 8x10s to hang up!









Thanks Toni for the photo shoot.

14 comments:

::lindsay said...

Oh, I love him. I just want to kiss all over those cheeks.

Toni said...

i love that chunky monkey! You'll have to post some pics of the pics hung, or I'll just have to fly out there... which ever is fine with me!! So glad you like them!! It's hard to shoot cute babies! They always make you leave with a little baby fever! Good think i'm already pregnant!

PRP said...

So adorable. Both of them are gorgeous.

dandee said...

Toni is amazing! She did have pretty easy subjects this time though. :) I love them all.

Amy S said...

Cody is so adorable. I love seeing pictures of him. I can't wait to see you guys during the holidays!

tharker said...

Okay, those ankle rolls...so dang cute!!

And I think she captured the essence of Cole PERFECTLY!

AOlson said...

One word... AWESOME!! Okay a few more words, your SIL did a great job!! She really did capture the boys so well. They will look so great on your wall!

Amy said...

cuties!

Lovely Lindsay said...

i'm pretty sure lil' cody could pull off an ad for baby gap. what a sweet boy. i love the bright colors. so... when does she come to town so we can set up a local session???
love, lindsay

Suz said...

Give that cute Cody kisses for me.

Alicia Leppert said...

Yeah, I'm with Lindsay. When can she do ours? I am in need of some good family pictures in a major way. So, so cute.

Lee said...

Love them. Your kid are so cute!

Kate said...

ohhhh, those pictures are beautiful!!!

MadMadameMim said...

Kristen - I didn't know you had a blog! it is so cute! and I love your pics. I think I heard you were having a baby but he is such a cutie!