He is too cute! I wish we could come up and see him. I can't wait to get him and Chloe together. Wow, how the time flies. Chloe isn't much bigger (8.5lbs.) but she can stand and hold her head up and thinks she is bigger. Cody is so darling I just want to squeeze him!
He's growing so fast! He is so adorable. This is the hard thing about living on the other side of the country... watching the other nieces and nephews grow up in photos, vids, and yearly visits.
15 comments:
I love him. Can't wait to see him and for him and Emi to play together.
If that isn't cuteness I don't know what is!
I love squishy cheeks! He's adorable.
In fact, Kaiya was standing by me when I went to your blog. She saw his picture and said, "Is that me when I was a baby? I was a cute baby."
Seriously?!!! I can't handle it. Stop making me want another one.
I love him!
too funny lindsay!
He is too cute! I wish we could come up and see him. I can't wait to get him and Chloe together. Wow, how the time flies. Chloe isn't much bigger (8.5lbs.) but she can stand and hold her head up and thinks she is bigger. Cody is so darling I just want to squeeze him!
Can I just squeeze on him? Even for 5 minutes. I'll be a happy lady.
I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks. I am ready to take some time off and play with your boys, and YOU! I love you and can't wait to see you.
He's growing so fast! He is so adorable. This is the hard thing about living on the other side of the country... watching the other nieces and nephews grow up in photos, vids, and yearly visits.
I really love that boy.
Where did you get that hat??? Austin SO needs one of those.
He is perfection. Love him!
I wish chubby looked as good on me as it does on Codester!
Oh, my, gosh, what a handsome boy! I can't wait to see him! (We're coming for a short visit at the end of the month!)
Holy cow! He is so cute.
Post a Comment