The little Cs and I just got back from a much needed trip to Texas. We played with cousins, we pumpkin patched, we braved the heat for a Texas State Fair experience, and we (I mean "I") swooned over Michael Buble yet again (I know...it's a sickness...really it is.)
For me, there's nothing quite like going home. For Cole, there's nothing quite like riding in an airplane for the very first time.
He cried when it was time to deboard the plane.
PS: love to all my Texas family. i miss you already.




6 comments:
How fun! I want to take a trip...
I didn't realize you were from Texas.
The little C's...how cute is that?
Glad you had a fun trip home and I'm SO ENVIOUS of your Buble experience. I bet he was fab as always!
I'm so glad I had someone to swoon over MB with. Love you!
How do you do it? You are always in Texas when Michael Buble is there....or do you plan it this way? Lucky, lucky girl!!
I'm glad you got to get away for a bit. It sounds like it was a great trip.
Love the picture of Cole!
That really is a great picture. So glad you had a fun trip. Even happier you are home.
the coming home part does feel good, doesn't it - helps to balance out the texas homesickness that will hit... um... tomorrow.
welcome home, friends!
love, lindsay
Post a Comment