How do I keep managing to be your first comment every time? It seems like I just stalk your blog all day waiting for you to post, but we must just get on at the same time. Anyway, that sushi is gorgeous!! I am so impressed. Bill bought a sushi making kit at Iwojimayas (I have no idea if I spelled that right) and the seaweed wraps and everything and has never made it, but he always talks about wanting to. Those look good enough to eat, and I don't eat sushi.
Looks too pretty to eat :) I am still curious about sushi, I have tried it....I don't like it too much, but then again maybe I havn't had "GOOD" sushi? But yours sure does look yummy!
I've never eaten sushi before, to be honest, I've always been a little bit afraid of it. But I have to say, yours looks SO good, that I would totally be willing to try it!
You did an awesome job! They are very pretty--and I'm sure they are so yummy. You even remembered to use "odd numbers of fillings!" Anytime is a good time to have sushi.
OK...I loved your last post. I frequently ask myself the same questions. I think we are doing an OK job if we are always working towards being better. :)
Your comment about the Batman villians made me smile and so did your amazing bowling picture. Love the angle (and your angel :)
14 comments:
yum. i am hungry now.
How do I keep managing to be your first comment every time? It seems like I just stalk your blog all day waiting for you to post, but we must just get on at the same time. Anyway, that sushi is gorgeous!! I am so impressed. Bill bought a sushi making kit at Iwojimayas (I have no idea if I spelled that right) and the seaweed wraps and everything and has never made it, but he always talks about wanting to. Those look good enough to eat, and I don't eat sushi.
Oops. My comment was too long. Heather beat me.
mmmmmm now I want sushi
I'm impressed! Looks yummy! Jared has been wanting me to learn how.
Looks too pretty to eat :)
I am still curious about sushi, I have tried it....I don't like it too much, but then again maybe I havn't had "GOOD" sushi?
But yours sure does look yummy!
I've never eaten sushi before, to be honest, I've always been a little bit afraid of it. But I have to say, yours looks SO good, that I would totally be willing to try it!
Good job Kristin!
What times dinner?
You did an awesome job! They are very pretty--and I'm sure they are so yummy. You even remembered to use "odd numbers of fillings!" Anytime is a good time to have sushi.
Good job on your sushi. It looks way good.
Is sushi good?
OK...I loved your last post. I frequently ask myself the same questions. I think we are doing an OK job if we are always working towards being better. :)
Your comment about the Batman villians made me smile and so did your amazing bowling picture. Love the angle (and your angel :)
Wow! I think we had frozen pizza for dinner that night.
okay looks like you've got it down...now you can teach me.;) pay it forward, baby!
You need to teach a class. Ryan and I were just saying we need to learn how because it is so expensive.
Post a Comment