OH! I love this too! I just marked it as a favorite. It would look oh-so-sweet on packages I ship! Thanks for the link!
I love that!!Hope little Cody is feeling better soon.
I was just thinking I needed something like that. I'm going right now to check it out...
love it! i may be getting myself one of those lovelies.
I really like that! It would make my bills look prettier, too:)
Poor Cody. Hope he gets better quickly!!
Love the envelopes! I hope Cody gets well soon. No fun sick baby and no sleep! Love ya!
That is adorable.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OH! I love this too! I just marked it as a favorite. It would look oh-so-sweet on packages I ship! Thanks for the link!
I love that!!
Hope little Cody is feeling better soon.
I was just thinking I needed something like that. I'm going right now to check it out...
love it! i may be getting myself one of those lovelies.
I really like that! It would make my bills look prettier, too:)
Poor Cody. Hope he gets better quickly!!
Love the envelopes! I hope Cody gets well soon. No fun sick baby and no sleep! Love ya!
That is adorable.
Post a Comment