Monday, March 9, 2009

monday funk

dundah dundah dun....so the weekends over...dundah dundah dun... and you wanna crawl back in bed...

i am not a fan of the "spring forward" time change or Mondays

7 comments:

dandee said...

I love that boy.

Amy S said...

Oh my gosh I just want to hold him! He is soooo adorable. I can't get enough of the pictures of him!

AOlson said...

I agree. Monday AND Spring time change-NOT my favorite days.

tharker said...

This picture + this post = perfection!

Love that little guy! I seriously want to take a bite of those cheeks!

Springing forward on a Monday morning....not fun!

Suz said...

Cody has got IT! He just knocked the blues out of my Monday.

Love ya Cod Man!

Jerry & Tanya said...

We would have missed the time change if our District Leader hadn't called us at 10 the night before. No TV, no newspaper, we are way out of touch. I sure have some people I'd like to show our little Cody to. Guess the time change didn't bother him much. He's adorable! Love Ya!

Amy said...

amen to that!

p.s. that is the cutest picture!