Friday, March 6, 2009

these are my confessions

sometimes i ... randomly ditch my shopping cart in the grocery store parking lot, sometimes i... have dreams that i'm the newest cast member of Highschool Musical, sometimes i wear the same clothes two days in a row, and sometimes i...wish it were socially acceptable for me to talk like a sista...guurl, you know it!

yay it's friday!

11 comments:

PRP said...

Bean dip for breakfast? YUM.

Did Rob tell you about our crazy appointment yesterday? It was one for the record books!

AOlson said...

This post was AWESOME! I'm down with the sista talk:)

jennis said...

Did you always want to eat bean dip for breakfast, or is that Rob's influence? (He of course would eat bean dip for every meal!) I love that it's friday too-- my kids don't have school today, and I *slept in*!

Marilyn said...

Kristin, posts like this that give me a little glimpse into your brain, are my favorite.

I am pretty sure I could never pull of talking like a "sista"...but I am confident that you could.

dandee said...

I'm still not over the fact that I didn't get any bean dip.

HSM, huh? Who was your love interest?

we chirp said...

This post made me smile, as I sit in my jeans that have been worn the majority of the week!

tharker said...

I wear the same pair of jeans all week long. Yep. I said it. I bought a pair at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago, and I love them so much, that I just wear them every day. And I'm not even ashamed to admit it ;)

Ohhh, bean dip...yo' a guurl afta my own heart! (okay, so I totally can't pull off the sista' talk either, but it's fun to try!)

Alicia Leppert said...

I love confessions posts! Confession: I love your blog. Have I mentioned that before?

Karen said...

I think it's those years we spent in Chicago that makes us want to talk like a sista! Remember that retail store you worked at? You know the one.

Karen said...

Oh, and mom will be so upset to find out you leave your grocery cart in the middle of the parking lot. I do it too sometimes.

Suz said...

I think Karen is right - Chicago years have rubbed off. I'm thinking Sista talk, rap music, formals and High School Events!

I am disappointed you do not walk you grocery carts to the receptacle that was created for holding shopping carts.
(One of my pet peeves)

Love ya! thanks for making me laugh and smile today.