Cole turns 3 today!
Happy Birthday sweet boy. I can't imagine this family without you. To me, you are ice cream and chocoate cake everyday.
(and that's not just because you act like you're on a sugar high 24 hours a day 7 days a week!)
I Love You,
Mom




14 comments:
Posted at 6am? Wow. I'm impressed Kristin! Happy Bday to Cole!
Happy Birthday Cole! I can't believe he is 3 already! Wow, time sure flies.
happy birthday COLE!!! We love you!!! We hope you get double scoops of ice cream with your cake today!!!
Happy Happy Birthday COLE! Time just goes by so fast anymore. It seems like yesterday you were still cute as ever pregnant with him ... Oh wait you were cute as ever pregnant yesterday just not with him:) I hope you are feeling well. Have a happy day with you newly turned three year old.
Ice cream and chocolate cake is such a perfect way to describe Cole. Happy Birthday to Spencer's favorite little buddy!
Happy Birthday Coley!!! I can't wait to see him and Quentin together this summer.
Sorry for the crazy lunch party on your birthday Cole I would have had cake if I'd known!!
Happy Birthday Cole! You are one funny kid!
Happy Birthday Coley! We love you!
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday to cole!
Happy B-Day Cole! He's lookin' so grown up! I wish cake and ice cream gave me all the energy that Cole has. I can't wait to play with you anb baby brother(?) in September. Love you Cole!
Happy Birthday Cole! Kendall and I love you and hope you have a great birthday.
Cole, Papa J and I are coming on the airplane on Monday. Mom will be busy having a ?, so that means more ice cream and cake. We love you !!!!!
Post a Comment