Saturday, June 28, 2008

happy birthday favorite sister

I have only one sister. Thankfully, she happens to be one of my favorite people in the world.

Karen is:


-funny


-100 mph


-a girl with a big heart


-a great Mom to three darn cute little girls


-a loyal friend


-a good cook


-driven


-and a saint for putting up with me for all these years


Happy Birthday Karen

I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Toni said...

yes, happy birthday karen! we all love you, and kirstin, she's so lucky to have had you as a sister all these years!!!

Karen said...

Thanks K. for the b-day love. I don't know anyone who can handle my 100mph mouth (or better yet my mach 1 mouth) like you can. Thanks for loving me just the way I am! Love you love you love you!

tharker said...

Happy Birthday Karen!!!

Suz said...

Happy Bday Karen. You are awesome and a super mom. Have a great day!

Ashley said...

happy birthday to kristin!!!

jennis said...

Happy birthday, Karen!!

dandee said...

Happy [belated] Birthday Karen! I am so happy to know you! You are a lovely person who deserves a big, fat piece of cake today! Love you!