Home from the coast and wanting to go back. It's always a little depressing coming home from vacation. We had a ton of fun. The sun was shinning the entire time. Not a cloud in the sky. And yet somehow, we seemed to have brought the tri-cities wind with us. You know the kind that takes your face off when you step outside. Only this wind had sand in it. OUCH!
We had a great time non the less: hiking dunes, hunting for sand dollars, checking out tide pools, watching movies, and shopping. So wonderful to have some family time and get away with great friends. Now back to life and all of its demands. This week I have one thing on my mind...GET READY FOR BABY!
Here is a list of what I have ready so far:
NOTHING
Hey...it's #4. What do you expect?





9 comments:
Well, what can you expect?? It's number four AND you don't know what to get ready since you and Rob insist on being 'surprised'. ;)
Good luck!
Sorry about the nasty wind, but I'm glad you all still had a great time.
Have fun getting ready for baby!
Remember getting ready for # 1 and our multiple trips to Target for hangers. What were we thinking, with all those hangers comes clothes that get dirty and need to be washed, folded and re-hung. Didn't we buy like 200 hangers. Boy things do change. Brock had a huge closet, # 4 probably has a drawer.
It looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to see if its a boy or girl.
Love ya
Suz-
I am laughing about the hanger thing. I forgot about that. Oh...and #4 doesn't even have a drawer. It has a small pile on my bedroom floor.
Heather-
This is about the time that I wish we would have found out!
diaper bag. check!
fabrics on it's way, my friend.
++++
i loooove your vacation pictures. i want a vacation.
love, lindsay
I agree with Heather. Preparations would be easier if the element of surprise was gone.
Guess I better start packing.
Glad you had a fun vacation! It looks like a great place. See ya soon!
Glad you had a fun trip. It's good you got some family bonding time before the baby is born.
It's funny how with each kid the preparation is a bit less and less. With Chloe I was like, "Carseat? Check. Outfit? Check. Okay. I'm good."
I am so impressed you went on vacation this far along. If it were me, my water would have broken while I was there and I would have delivered right on the beach.
So glad you had such a fun trip with some great people.
Way to go sticking it out for the surprise. Its so much more fun to make those phone calls from the hospital.
Post a Comment