Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've been feeling so sluggish lately. Not really wanting to do much of anything. As I'm witnessing the lasts weeks of my pregnancy extinguish any and all of my usual desires to love a good book or make something. . .anything. I find myself a little renewed watching the rest of my family revel in their own loves.

Rob: His love? Always and forever. . .fishing. Loves it enough to want (no demand) his kids to enjoy it with him.

(Brock with friends on a recent trip to the Tucannon.)

Brock: What's he jonesing on lately? Pokemon cards, as he is forever finding one new passion after another.


Brynn: Her current love? gymnastics. Especially upon discovering this picture of her (and good friend Abby) on the Mid Columbia Gymnastics web site and on all their summer camp fliers.

(15 minutes of fame looks good on you Brynn Lou)

Cole: this is a picture of a crayon floating at the top of Brynn's fish tank. What's Cole loving? Curiousity. (aka: troublemaking)


Andelin#4: what does this baby love? simply going with the flow. That is if the flow is in an upward direction as this baby is currently breech. Here's to me hoping this baby decides to love swimming downward sometime soon.


In light of all this, I've decided to currently love watching my five loves enjoy doing what they love and maybe be o.k. admitting what my own real love is at this time. . .taking a nap whenever I can.

9 comments:

Suz said...

A good nap! There is nothing better. Take one when you can, because upside down or not, # 4 will be joining us soon.

Love ya!

PRP said...

My babe was also breech but turned around just in time! I'm sure yours will comply shortly....:)

I've been on the sidelines of my family life too and it's okay, for this too shall pass. Hang in there!

dandee said...

I love how Brock's passions always somehow become Easton's passions.

Cole...what is there to say really? Try your best to keep up.

Brynn. Definitely NOT her last brush with fame.

Rob...I didn't know know he liked fishing. Ha!

You. Pregnant and lovely. Enjoy this time while you have it. Soon you will be chasing Cole around Wal-mart with a baby strapped to your chest while looking for Pokemon cards for Brock, a leotard for Brynn and sunflower seeds for Rob. Thus is life.

Heather said...

Do you wanna trade places? PLEASE!

Jamie said...

I love your simple posts. Hopefully Rob takes all the kids fishing so you can really get a nap once in a while. I loved the crayon in the fish tank.

tharker said...

Cole absolutely cracks me up. Spencer was totally serious today. He would gladly take Cole home with us anytime! He gets such a kick out of that boy.

I love the picture of Brynn and Abby (and the other cute little girl?). Sweet girls.

You have such a sweet family Kristin. All of your kids (including Rob) are fantastic!

Kate said...

That is such a cute picture of Brynn!
You take as many naps as you can, you deserve it!

Lovely Lindsay said...

my love is the adele songs you have over there on the side bar. delish!
miss kristin - you are lovely. enjoy these last few weeks of your baby growing season while babe is safe and close.
love, lindsay

Karen said...

Seeing all these pics makes me want to come for a visit. I am good at talking about Bionicals with Brock, and I am up for being introduced to Pokemon. Brynn and Abby look so perfectly happy in that pic.