(that's Cole's hand sneaking in the pic to touch baby.)
Brynn is so sweet. I love these pictures Kristin.Hey, did Cole finally decide to wash his hands in order to touch the baby? :)
Brynn is so a cute and sweet girl. She will be the ultimate big sister. Cute picture of Cody.
So cute! Brynn almost has a slight look of her Grandma A!!! Big sisters are da best!
She's gonna have so much fun with little Cody.
Brynn is the sweetest big sister. Cody is a lucky boy!
Congratulations Kristin! He is BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy your new cuddly baby!
Brynn is going to be the best helper!
I will be calling soon to come see you, The pictures are just precious. I hope all is well with you!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Brynn is so sweet. I love these pictures Kristin.
Hey, did Cole finally decide to wash his hands in order to touch the baby? :)
Brynn is so a cute and sweet girl. She will be the ultimate big sister. Cute picture of Cody.
So cute! Brynn almost has a slight look of her Grandma A!!! Big sisters are da best!
She's gonna have so much fun with little Cody.
Brynn is the sweetest big sister. Cody is a lucky boy!
Congratulations Kristin! He is BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy your new cuddly baby!
Brynn is going to be the best helper!
I will be calling soon to come see you, The pictures are just precious. I hope all is well with you!!
Post a Comment